Lifestyles

Hacks
Reviews

3 Ingredients Recipe

Fluffernutter

This three-ingredient recipe is fun and easy for kids to make. My grandmother made this with me when I was young. I can't wait to share this family tradition with my grandchildren.


Peanut Butter + Marshmallow Cream + Bread = Fluffernutter Sandwich.




This is a simple recipe that even children can make. Fluffernutter sandwiches are a quick and easy go-to recipe in our home. I always keep peanut butter and marshmallow cream in the pantry. This healthy cheap meal will fill up a crowd of people. Great recipe for game night! Serve as a meal, appetizer, or snack. Fluffernutter sandwiches are a win-win recipe that everyone will love especially the kids. This recipe is in loving memory of my grandmother, it was her favorite late-night snack with crackers! I had no idea that this sandwich had a name until today! 

Happy Fluffernutter Day, if you have never had one you might like it. Hope you try this southern family recipe soon! Please comment below and tell me what you think about Fluffernutter Sandwiches.


Fluffernutter Sandwich Recipe

Ingredients

  • 2 slices White Bread (or wheat if you prefer)
  • Smooth Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Marshmallow Creme

Instructions

  1. Spread one slice of the bread with creamy peanut butter.
  2. Spread the other slice of the bread with fluffy white Marshmallow Fluff.
  3. Put the two slices of bread together with the peanut butter side and the Fluff side 
  4. touching.
  5. Makes 1 sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment