Lifestyles

Hacks
Reviews

Crest Pro-Health HD Fluoride Toothpaste & Whitening Gel 2 ct Box Product Review

 Review by CJ Saves

Crest Pro-Health HD Product Review

I started using Crest ProHealth toothpaste Smooth Peppermint a few weeks ago. After using ProHealth the first morning I noticed that it did not cause me any type of sensitivity.This is very important to me because I have very sensitive teeth and gums. I was not excited about taste of the Smooth Peppermint flavor, but it wasn't unbearable. The best part was how my teeth and mouth felt extremely fresh and clean. No other paste has ever made my teeth feel so squeaky clean. I will be placing Crest ProHealth toothpaste on my shopping list. It will be the only paste in our home soon. My Dentist gave CREST ProHealth five stars and I do too!!


Author: CJ Saves © 2015-18 | All Rights Reserved Unauthorized use of this material without written permission from this blog's owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Money Saving Coupons Mom Lifestyles Blogger with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment