Lifestyles

Hacks
Reviews

UPDATE-8/24/17-FREEBIE or SCAMS-Free Products by Mail|Libman Nitty Gritty Roller Mop Free

Freebie or Scam Libman Nitty Gritty Roller Mop

As of 8/24/17 still no free Libman Mop!! 

It has been almost a year. I think I have given the company enough time to send my freebie lol. I sent them an email today to find out first hand what happened. I don't want hear say, I want to hear from Libman. I will keep you posted and let you know what they have to say about this matter.

Free by Mail from Libman a Nitty Gritty Roller Mop Ended No Longer Available

Libman is giving away free products by mail. Get a free Libman Nitty Gritty Roller Mop while supplies last. Act Now! These will go quick. Click on the link below for this free product request .Thank you fivestarsavingscatcher.com .

Click Here for Link


No comments:

Post a Comment