Lifestyles

Hacks
Reviews

Freebies by Mail or Scams-Fake Freebies-Whiskey Flask--CAUTION-Independent Whiskey Association

This Freebie by Mail Seems to be a Scam from Independent Whiskey Association

Is this Facebook Page Stealing your Info and Selling It?

Independent Whiskey Association appears to be nothing more than a phishing scheme. I do not recommend you  give them any of your personal information. Below you will see the original post I made. It has been over a year and I have received nothing! They try and make their page look professional. I was a new blogger when I shared this link, so please forgive me. I look back now at their Facebook Page and know immediately they are FAKE! How do I know they are fake? Look at the website they have listed, it is a loop to their Facebook page, not a website!

So if you requested the whisky flask, whiskey stones, or ice ball maker don't hold your breath because I don't think they are coming!


Request your free whiskey flask at the link below. Saving Money with CJ by claiming your freebies. Freebies really save you money. Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself. Super nice freebie 4 you.

Click Here for Link No need to try, I have disconnected from them scammers!

Report Expired Links in Comments or Report Phishing Scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment