Lifestyles

Hacks
Reviews

Free T-Shirts|My Life My Call

Request your Free My Life My Call T-Shirt

Free T-Shirt for Youth Grades 6-12


This website is dedicated to giving young people information about sex and relationships. They want to help you make the best choices. Order your free t-shirt today. Click on the link below. Several colors to choose from. Request your free t-shirt from My Life My Call website today.

"The My Life My Call Campaign was developed by Worth Your Wait, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the health and well-being of Central Virginia’s young people. The campaign was made possible by a grant from the Administration on Children and Families, Administration for Children, Youth and Families, Family and Youth Services Bureau, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."

Click Here for Link

Please Leave a Comment Below if no Longer Available



No comments:

Post a Comment